- Build your fully customised home with one of NSW’s leading family home builders
- Access flexible floor plans and inclusions to suit your budget and needs
PLUS earn Qantas Points when you build
Thanks to our partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer, you can earn 1,000,000 Qantas Points* on eligible builds! This means that if your home is valued at $350,000 or $550,000, you’ll still earn 1,000,000 Qantas Points.
How it works:
Register below to book a design consultation with our team of architects and builders:
Our friendly team will get in touch with you to book a convenient appointment about your dream home. If prefered, you can also give our team a direct call on (02) 9765 0299. Begin the design process and learn more about how you can earn Qantas Points with us.
Book a free home design consultation today!
Not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member?
Join for free now and save $99.50
The Beechwood Homes difference?
For almost 40 years, Beechwood has been building the great Australian dream for thousands of families throughout NSW. As one of Australia’s leading and trusted builders, we pride ourselves on creating customised solutions for our clients’ specific new home needs - because we understand that it’s your family home.
By building with Beechwood, you can expect:
- Great value for money
- Stunning range of single and double storey, loft, granny flat and dual occupancy designs
- Customisable floor plans and flexible inclusions to suit your needs
- Complete visibility on the entire end-to-end build with our Customer Communication Pulse portal
- Transparent pricing
- Peace of mind that you’re in safe hands
Looking for home inspiration?
Discover our range of award-winning homes with a range of different single and double storey designs to choose from.
Terms and Conditions
(The Offer) Qantas Frequent Flyer (QFF) members who meet the Qualifying Criteria, will earn 1,000,000 Qantas Points on Eligible Builds.
(Important Information) This promotion commences on 26 December 2021 and ends on 28 February 2022. The customer must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer (QFF) member to earn and use Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies. Beechwood customers can join for free. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the QFF program Terms and Conditions. Purchases are subject to Beechwood’s Terms and Conditions. The customer must advise Beechwood of their QFF membership number prior to signing a Building Contract in order to receive Qantas Points.
(Qualifying Criteria) This promotion is for new customers who:
and complete the following stages between 26 December 2021 and 26 December 2023:
- request a first Tender to build a Beechwood home on their property; and
- pay a Deposit between 26 December 2021 and 28 February 2022,
- sign a Building Contract; and
- provide a letter from their lender authorising construction to commence (or provide satisfactory proof of available funds for construction where no lender is involved).
(Excluded Customers) Customers who started the Tender process and paid a Deposit to Beechwood prior to 26 December 2021 do not qualify for this promotion.
(Eligible Builds) “Eligible Builds” means a new (including off the plan) residential property that is to be constructed by Beechwood. Eligible Builds exclude:
- builds where a first Tender was requested and/or a Deposit was paid to Beechwood prior to 26 December 2021;
- where a Tender is not based upon Beechwood’s current price list;
- granny flats, duplexes or multi-unit developments;
- the sale of display homes by Beechwood;
- projects undertaken by Beechwood for government entities;
- demolition and associated costs on knockdown rebuild (KDR) projects (unless Beechwood is carrying out the demolition);
- any project offered by Beechwood on the express basis that this Promotion is excluded.
(Crediting of Points) Qantas Points will be credited to the nominated Qantas Frequent Flyer account(s) within 60 days after:
- your QFF membership number is provided to Beechwood prior to signing a contract;
- the Building Contract is signed;
- a letter has been provided from the lender authorising construction to commence; or
- where (c) is not applicable and the build is proceeding without a lender, the customer providing Beechwood with satisfactory proof of available funds for construction.
Beechwood reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.